Monday, August 16, 2010

Surgery Over

Had my surgery on 8/11 (5 days ago) and am down to 292 from 300.  I am mostly pain free as far as surgery goes.  Am still having gas pains and minor abdominal pain as a sign that I need to go to the bathroom.  Have diahrrea for now which can present problems if I don't immediately heed the pain signals.  Good thing I am not working.  I did go to the grocery store with hubby on day three and did okay.  Mostly rode in the electric wheelchair and gave directions.  He did all the lifting.  Wish I could do grocery shopping like that all the time.  In two or three days need to go pick up my bariatric vitamins and mineral supplements.  Things appear to be going well and the only problem has been to get in the full amount of liquids.  Really have to stay conscious of how much I am taking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment