Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week One down

Today was day 7 and the end of the first week.  Tomorrow starts week 2 and full liquids.  I did add two items yesterday and today.  Yesterday added a little Cool Whip to my SF Jello.  Today added a little potatoe flakes to my chicken buillon.  I added sour cream/chives flavored flakes and it tasted just like potatoe soup, just a little watery.  So far have lost 13 pounds so am averaging 2 lbs a day.  That will hopefully increase when I start getting out and about more.  Tomorrow I am going to drive down and get my bariatric vitamins and supplements and then go by the grocery store.  That should give me a good walk, the longest since I got out of the hospital.  Then I just have to keep it up Friday and Saturday.  Sunday, I'll go to church and then Monday it is back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment