Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More weight gone

This week I am down to 266.8.  A total loss of 47--40 since surgery.  I am beginning to really see a difference in the way my clothes fit.  Will have to spend some time this weekend taking up some pants.  Bought myself some new junk jewelry in celebration.  I am once again caring more about my appearance.  I had gotten to the point where I really did not care that much. 
This has been my first week on truely whole food--although I do still puree some things just because they are easier to digest.  I have not had any difficulties however continue to have an issue with gas which everyone assures me is normal.  Sometimes I feel like I sound like a rumbling volcano about to explode. 
My only problem continues to leg cramps in spite of consuming a banana every day.  However, I do drink my breakfast shake shortly after I eat the banana so I may need to delay that a bit. 
The calorie intake is up a little also but still rarely up to 1200.  However, still not getting much exercise.  I manage to walk 15-30 minutes a day but really need to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment